A hidden gem in California. A small powerhouse of a university. Boasting top accredited programs, individualized student support AND offering the financial means to make it all possible. These are only some of the reasons why Woodbury University is a place to check out.
Located in Burbank, California, over 1,200 students call Woodbury their home. The student body is diverse, studying in various fields and representing 30 student organizations. The university has programs in the School of Business, College of Liberal Arts, School of Architecture and the School of Media Culture and Design.
With 27 undergraduate majors and a small campus, Woodbury is best for a student looking to thrive within a supportive environment. With advisers in career services, academic support and wellness, students have an opportunity to take advantage of the university and craft an undergraduate plan tailored towards their needs. Which is pretty nice!
The campus itself is stunning with red brick buildings lined with palm trees. And the location lends itself to internships and networking with the local studios including Nickelodeon and Disney. Internships are required for all students to complete in any major prior to graduation, so beefing up your resume in addition to your degree is a guarantee! Check out some of the highlighted programs below and consider signing up for a campus tour to get a real feel.
Now let’s talk programs. I always advise to look directly on a college’s website. It’s incredibly important 1. Because they have the most up-to-date information and 2. You can find a point of contact to answer any further questions. Go straight to the source! Always!
School of Business
- AACSB International accreditation
- Held by approximately 1/3 of the business schools in the US and less than 5% of schools worldwide
- Houses a Fashion Marketing major, accounting, managing and marketing
- Including an accelerated BBA-MBA program
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lecture series, internships, networking
College of Liberal Arts
- Computer Science/Data Analytics
- Political Science
- Professional Writing
- Public Safety Administration
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Create your own major!
School of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design
- The National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation
- Programs available at San Diego campus location
School of Media Culture and Design
- Local studios including Disney, Nickelodeon
- Applied Computer Science
- Fashion Design
- Game Art & Design
- Graphic Design
Students may apply on a rolling admissions basis and may be admitted for either the Fall or Spring semester terms. Clear admissions and financial aid based off of your GPA and qualifications, go directly to their website for full details here: Woodbury Admissions